martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Shocking Message to the Youth... HOLYNESS

Almost a year ago, I was looking for videos related to the 'Radical Christianity' topic and I found this video from Paul Washer (@paulwasher). As I watched the video, I couldn't hold back my tears. It was as if a sword was cutting through my heart. As I listened, I understood that if I really wanted to be a 'Radical Christian', a 'Revolutionary', I needed to truly live in holyness. I am in the process of changing myself to 'be holy as the LORD, my GOD'.




I rejoice to the fact that I'm a Christian and I'm not ashamed of being one. I rejoice because Jesus decided to meet me, and now I understand that I got to take my cross and follow Him to become his disciple. I rejoice because He is everything to me. I'm not ashamed, as He wasn't ashamed of me when He died in the cross. I am not ashamed to say that He rose from the death on the third day. I'm not ashamed, because even with all the world's afflictions, I live in peace for Jesus has defeated Satan and this world.

I thank God for giving me the priviledge to be born in a 'Christian family', but not because of that I'm a Christian. Neither I'm Christian only because I go to church, do worship, and follow the 'rules' NO!!! I'm a Christian because Jesus has impacted my life, and because of His love, peace and grace, I now live for Him and by Him. 'Christian' means 'Christ-follower', and that's what I want to be every single day of my life.

The Bible says that every single human being is a sinner, and it's true. But Jesus is the answer to truly live life. Jesus died for you and for me, and is your decision to dedicate the rest of your life to Him.

I am not saying that now I am better than anyone in this world, I am just saying that Jesus came to my life and because of Him and His love I decided to follow Him every day of my life for the rest of my life.


And I understand that if I call myself a follower of Jesus, I must live my everyday in holyness. I'm not saying I have done it. I also understand that since the moment 'I was born again' God has started a great process in my life, the process of becoming like HIM. That's why I have to live in holyness.


There is another impacting truth... If we, the youth, want to change the wrong things in this world we got to give our lives completely to the LORD, JESUS CHRIST, and to let Him change us first, living in Holyness to see His glory and love manifesting through our lives.

'... ¡Sanctify yourselves [that is, separate yourselves for a special holy purpose], for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you!'
- Joshua 3:5 / Holy Bible / 'Amplified Bible' Translation

Keep this in mind and you will impact the world around you. Do you want to be part of the greatest revolution in history? If your answer is YES, commit yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ, take your cross and follow Him. God will be with you.

Now, before you watch the following videos I want to let you know something. Probably the words that you will heard from these videos will shock your life, but let me give you and advice, try to let God talk to you in the deepest part and understand the truth.

I encourage you to not just read and listen to this, but to seek Jesus through the Bible and discover what He has for you and what He really wants with you. You will be amazed. You might finally find the true love.

I pray that God will talk to you with these words and that your life will be different everyday.

May God bless your family and keep you safe in His endless love and amazing grace.

And... Hey! Smile, Jesus loves you!

In the love of Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Lord,

Jonathan Ricardo Proaño Alcívar
@PARLOX

--
Writed by Jonathan Proaño
Edited by Sonia Gan

*I want to thank my dear friend and sister in Christ, Sonia Gan, who did a great job editing the grammar of this post.*



In few words...



In audio...



--

Find Paul Washer on...
http://twitter.com/paulwasher
http://www.heartcrymissionary.com/

@Parlox
http://parlox.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/parloxnetwork
http://twitter.com/parlox

*Published originally on 260710 1207

0 opiniones: